Professional Audio & Television Pty Ltd, a world class broadcast supplier with its HQ in the northern Sydney suburb of Hornsby, is looking for a seasoned Project Manager.
This is an amazing opportunity to work and deliver highly complex and cutting-edge IP projects with some of the world’s leading manufacturers.
Reporting directly to senior management, this position is not for the faint hearted. You will be responsible for managing stakeholder expectations, liaising with all company departments, manufacturers and of course clients.
Your understanding of emerging IP technologies in the broadcast industry, and the complexity that comes with such a significant industry change is imperative.
You must understand the commercial pressures that broadcast projects carry, and how imperative it is to meet deadlines and live on air dates.
You are a highly efficient communicator who can work independently, managing projects technical, financial and operational facets. You will report progress, achievements and concerns in a timely manner to senior management.
You must be self-driven, be an amazing time manager and understand the commercial significance of keeping multi-million dollar projects on time and budget.
You will be able to multitask and deal with the demands of various stakeholders at once.
Key skills for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Technical understanding of broadcast workflows and IP technologies
• Being able to use various project management software packages such as MS Project
• Possess leadership skills to manage people and resources
• Be a highly efficient communicator – via both formal reporting tools and fostering collaboration with meetings and file sharing, and all other means in between
• Being highly efficient in creating a project schedule, read and edit Gantt charts, while being able to ensure all stakeholders are up to date with any changes
• Reporting to the Senior Management team is an important part of your job to identify issues before they become problems, hence risk management is a crucial part of this position
• Cost management is imperative to running a successful project, hence a commercial understanding of running projects is a MUST
• We expect that you display critical thinking skills to be impartial and the only thing guiding your decisions should be what is good for the project
• Task management is something that needs to be in your blood as project manager, be it managing your own or the tasks of various departments and stakeholders
• Quality Management – quality and customer satisfaction of everything we do at PAT is imperative to our continued growth and success. You are only as good as your last gig!
This is a great opportunity to further your career, while being involved in some world leading IP broadcast projects. Of course, your efforts will be financially rewarded, and we offer you the chance to collaborate with a team of high achievers in a fun work environment.
Only if you are a highly organised, outstanding time manager, who juggles various tasks at once should you apply. If you think you can ‘cut the mustard’ and are ready for a new challenge with a highly successful and growing company, we want to hear from you!
There will be travel, client entertainment and after hour phone calls. But you will be working with one of the fastest and most progressive broadcast supplier in ANZ.
We require you to have the legal unrestricted right to work in Australia and a valid drivers license.
We would like a one page A4 Cover Letter explaining why you are the right person for this challenge. Please also send us your CV outlining previous project management positions, projects and 2 industry referees (not to be contacted without your prior consent).
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org .